All rights reserved.
- Why do we have APES in Anchorage and how did they
get to be in charge of counting the bananas?
- What happens to Community when APES gains
monopolistic control of the bananas?
- How do the brains of monopolistic APES differ from your
brain and how does that affect Anchorage recycling?
- Predatory pricing: Good or bad for Community? What kind
of leader would secretly promote predatory pricing?
- Which "recyclers" are most likely to be indicted?
- A holistic and open analysis of the new Anchorage
curbside recycling. Good, bad and ugly from numerous
- What sustainable programs would work in Anchorage?
- Why are we paying someone to take our recyclables
when nationwide the trend is for citizens to be paid for
their recyclable materials?
- Can we change the existing recycling system or are we
doomed to keep it?
- Is recycling a "Trojan Horse"?
- An audit of the current Recycling Grant Program
- Liquor industry vs. The Salvation Army: Alaskan twist on
- Community discussion of a bottle bill
- Why was the largest within Alaska recycler put out of
- Who is ALPAR? One has to ask: How do they justify
calling themselves "privately funded" if they annually
receive so much of OUR community dollars?
- Ted Stevens vs. Mark Begich: Which is the better ally of